Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Favorites: Series part 1

Since it's getting colder and colder I like nothing more than just staying at home and watch some of my favorite series. I thought I would share them with you today :) There are a lot of them so this is part 1!


 
"The lives, loves, and laughs of six young friends living in Manhattan."


First of all my alltime favorite! I love Friends! I think I watched every episode at least 10 times. Just a great show! 




"Ted searches for the woman of his dreams in New York City with the help of his four best friends."

Another great one! Just the endless story of finding 'the one' and all the struggles that come along with that. 



"A woman who moves into an apartment next door to two brilliant but socially awkward physicists shows them how little they know about life outside of the laboratory."

I heard about this serie a long time ago but I never thought I would like it so I never watched it, until a friend made me watch it and now I'm hooked. I've seen all seasons now and just waiting for new episodes to arrive!





"Tells the story of two teen girls who discover that they were accidentally switched at birth. Bay Kennish grew up in a wealthy family with two parents and a brother, while Daphne Vasquez, who lost her hearing as a child due to a case of meningitis, grew up with a single mother in a poor neighborhood. Things come to a dramatic head when both families meet and struggle to learn how to live together for the sake of the girls."

Another series I did't think I would like, but I do! Such an original and different serie!




"Three different, but related, families and the trials they face in each of their own uniquely comedic ways."

Just a great serie with lots of humor!




This is the end of part one! Part two will be up next week. What are your favorite series to watch?

Have a nice day!
Love, Anja



1 comment:

  1. :) i also like big bang and: psych, the mentalist, dexter, fringe, house md, gossip girl, scrubs, 24, cold case, and that are just the ones i watched regular! :D x

    ReplyDelete