Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 25


Happy Easter!! Although the weather still isn't that great, I hope you all had a lovely Sunday!
Here my weekly overview :)

This was the week where I..

...went bowling with my family. It's something we do with Easter every year and it's so much fun!
...had a little pizzaparty
...spend lots of time in the train again
...am having a really bad cold at the moment so I'm eating and drinking lots of vitamins!
...had a lovely Easter breakfast :)

Hope you all had a great week!



5 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks fantastic, okay apart from the cold! ;) Get well soon my dear! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat ziet er lekker uit! :) Beterschap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke shots! Heb je leuk paasweekend gehad? (inmiddels al weer week geleden :P)

    ReplyDelete