Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 24



It's spring! Finally! It doesn't feel like spring yet, but I hope it's getting better soon!
Here another weekly summary :)

This was the week where I...

...turned 26! I celebrated with my family and friends. It was such a lovely day!
...my sister made me this kitkat cake! It was sooo good! Gotta love chocolate!
...enjoyed the view on my beautiful flowers on my windowsil. Just love fresh flowers.
...got a set for my balcony :) as soon as the weather is getting better, I'll be outside on my lovely new chair!
...got some new candles. It just looks so cosy at night and the colors make it a bit 'spring-like
...had dinner and a movienight with my friends. A perfect way to spend the Sunday evening.

Hope you all had a lovely week!


6 comments:

  1. :) I love how the colours in all shots fit so well together! And the cake is just AWESOME! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! Yes it was! And sooo delicious! x

      Delete
  2. Nog gefeliciteerd!! Ziet er allemaal uit als een leuke verjaardag. Die taart ziet er super gaaf uit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Het was ook erg leuk! En die taart al helemaal haha

      Delete
  3. Leuke shots, die kaarsjes zijn heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Ben ze ook al flink aan het branden sinds de temperaturen nog steeds op winterniveau liggen!

      Delete