Today is Queensday! It was a lovely day with lots of sunshine and fun. I had a blast with friends today and when I came home I made these pictures in my garden. I especially love the first one because the heart of the flower looks like an actual heart!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
1. Me and my friend decided to go and have some icecream, but as soon as we were outside, it started to rain. We still went to have icecream, but we had to sit inside.
2. Just a pretty flower :)
3. I got a new topcoat for my nails and it has golden glitter in it. I think it looks fun! Don't mind my nailpolishing skills :)
4. This week I had to work late and instead of eating there, a colleague and I got some chinese food. The box says it already..it was tasty!
Monday, April 23, 2012
Well it should be spring already but I think they forgot to inform the weather about that. It's been rainy all weekend, so I just had to make it a little bit like spring inside! Last week I went shopping and I bought these bracelets and the fragrance from the bodyshop which smells lovely, like spring and summer. The chinese magnets and frog where already here but I just really love them :)
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
1. A cute card I got from a sweet friend of mine. I always love getting cards!
2. My new bedsheets! Love the colors!
3. Nice tulips in the sun.
4. A belated birthday present I got. Last week me and my friend celebrated both our birthdays because we don't see eachother very often. Her birthday was in February and mine in March. So we got eachother presents and we bought the same thing! That's real friendship haha!
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Hope you are having a lovely day too!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Monday, April 9, 2012
1. This is my alltime favorite series! I think I've watched all episodes at least ten times, but it never gets bored.
2. I was walking, when I came across this tree. I think it was some kind of kids project, but I think it's really cool :)
3. Having dinner with a friend. This time we had tapas..lovely!
4. Candlelight dinner :)
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Finally there is instagram for android! I've been waiting so long for this and it's finally here! Here is part 1 of my first week with instagram :)
1. At work in the early morning.
2. A belated present from my friend. I love it!
3. Just a waterbottle :)
4. In the bus on my way home.