Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 22

Hi there!
Well this was a crazy busy week but also soooo much fun!
I made lots of pictures so lets jump in! 

 
This was the week where..

..my friend E. and I were talking about our summerplans and decided to make some plans together and we booked a week to Marrakech! I'm soooo excited! I always wanted to go to Morocco and now I'm finally going! We have to wait for a couple of months, but making plans is just as much fun!
..I received my first birthdaycard! Very early since my birthday is on March 20th but I really love the card!
..the weather was so nice! It felt a bit like spring
..started a new book: extremely loud and incredibly close. I saw the movie already and I loved it, so I'm curious about the book!
..I went babysitting. My cousins have a Wii so we played all evening lots of games..Fifa, Mariokart, Just Dance and some more. So much fun!



Well this week wouldn't be complete without some food pictures!
..I had some sushi for dinner with my friends. It had been way too long since I had sushi! So good!
..I tried to bake for the first time! I made some brownies and I have to say..they were delicious!
..When E. came to talk about our summerplans, I made dinner for us. Teriyaki Chicken with a Summer Quinoa Salad.
..had my favorite lunch: toast with eggsalad and rucola..lovely!
..because the weather was so nice, my friends and I went out for a drink. So nice to be outside again!

Hope you all had a lovely week!


4 comments:

  1. Babysitting is great, lovely kids and a nice evening. I miss the time wen I was babysitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love it too! They are almost to old to have a babysitter so I'm enjoying it while I still can :)

      Delete
  2. mhmm so much yummy shots this time! :D x

    ReplyDelete