Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 23


Here we are again!
Another weekly overview :) This week was one of many contradictions
On a personal level very crappy but it's almost my birthday and my friends and I celebrated a lot this weekend. 
This was the week where I..

...saw a lot of snow..again..it seems like it doesn't stop snowing and it's almost spring! I want to go outside without a coat..sit outside on my balcony..have a drink outside with friends..but noooo still snowing :(
...helped my friends move their office to a new place..so much work but we had a lot of fun
...had a pizzaparty while moving :)
...got some lovely birthdaypresents already!
...had a lovely birthday celebration with my friends. They've really been there for me lately and I love them so much! It was nice to be together and talk and laugh all night long!
...had a healthy breakfast the day after! :)

Hope you all had a lovely Sunday!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah busy times he? But hey, you still manage to post every week! Awesome! :) I hope i will be able to post more regular soon...
    Super-lovely shots as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes I'm really trying! Would love to post more than just once a week..just finding the time and inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb echt zo'n hekel aan verhuizen.. Bleggggh niks aan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja inderdaad..maar het scheelt al als het niet mijn eigen verhuizing is haha

      Delete