Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Snapshots 83


My week started pretty well with a nice day outside having a drink..not bad for a Monday! Even got a little sunburn..whoops!

Tried to make this recipe from Jamie Oliver for Turkish Pizza. It tasted really good. Think I'm gonna make it again.

My mom got me this cute pink bracelet which looks like a lot of bracelets. She knows I love it!

Going out for sushi on a Wednesdayevening! Sooo good!

Still trying to keep up with the photoalbums..we're getting somewhere!

Went to the Amstel Live Concert with some friends. It was awesome!


Hope you had a great week!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful week! :) So happy for you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to see some pictures of your new home! X

      Delete
  2. Wat een super leuke foto's!

    ReplyDelete