Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Snapshots 84


Treats at work..oh oh not so good for me!

There was a mouse at my house!!! Last Sunday I sat on my couch and saw this little mouse staring at me from the top of the table. After I had a little heartattack, he fell off the table and eventually found his way back outside..pfieuw!

Delicious grapes! 

Made dinner and thought it looked really nice haha

Had my belated birthday present from my lovely friend. We went out for a high tea. They brought us soo much food we couldn't eat even half of it! Maybe because we managed to drink like eleven cups of tea in the couple of hours we were there ;) 

A summer drink! Love these striped straws, they just look so fun!


Hope you all had a great week!


2 comments:

  1. You had a mouse at your flat too? Like Sarah and Tom!? What a strange coincidence!! :D Love the shot of the summer-drink! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They found their mouse a day after a saw mine..they had one for longer but still..so weird! How's living together in your new appartment? x

      Delete