Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 35


This was such a fun week! Saw lots of friends, lots of good food (a bit too much haha) and finally some lovely weather!

Playing on the Wii with my cousin and sister.

The tiniest baby orange, grown on my own balcony!

Having some melon for dessert

Such a fun night chatting and laughing with friends and offcourse this lovely dessert

Reading a magazine in the sunshine



This week I got my first assignment as a photographer! A ballet preformance with lots of balletgroups. The performance was today and I was so excited! Never really did something like this before so I was a bit nervous, but it was so much fun! Totally loved it! So much fun being able to go backstage and on the stage before the show started. These are some pictures I shot with my phone. Maybe I can share some of the real photos later this week or next.

Hope you all had a great week!  



ps. I also have a facebookpage! Don't forget to follow me on there!

2 comments:

  1. Wat leuk dat je een opdracht had! En ben je tevreden met het resultaat? Welk spel speel jij altijd op de wii? Fijne week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja was echt superleuk om te doen! Heb nog niet veel van het resultaat kunnen zien dus dat komt nog haha. Nou dit keer was wie is de mol favoriet haha mn nichtje mocht kiezen. Heb zelf geen wii helaas. Welke speel jij het liefst? x

      Delete