Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 40


Whoa! I love weeks like this! It finally feels like summer!


Having lunch with my lovely friend E. We talked for hours just sitting in the sunshine!

Icecream time! I love it! Especially this one with watermelon and chocolate flavour!

Just reading on my balcony. I'm really into reading lately. Finished another book this morning so time for a new one!

Having a drink with a friend, just because :)

My lovely tiny tangerine tree, they are starting to get orange and actually look like tangerines now!

Freshly squeezed orangejuice with raspberry..mmm!


Hope you all had a lovely week!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks so perfect! :) Hope many more weeks like this to come this summer!
    One week left ´til the vacations here, so i´m looking so forward to the upcoming weeks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh only one week left? Good luck! Any plans for summer? Visiting the netherlands anytime soon? ;) X

      Delete