Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 45


So the first week of my vacation totally flew by! Lots of time for sleeping in and spending time with friends.


♥ Tried some Thai cooking with this

♥ The most chemical drink I had in a long time! :D

♥ Spend a day with my friend E. Holidayplanning and cooking dinner. Can't wait for Marrakech!

♥ Really like this combination with this nailpolish and this ring I got from primark some time ago.

♥ Having a drink with friend S.!

♥ E. just has the cutest, biggest and fluffiest dog ever!

♥ Gotta love Ikea! Love looking at their new stuff. Makes me want to redecorate haha

♥ Finally made an appointment for my tattoo! Just 2 more weeks!

♥ When my parents and sister came for dinner, I made this quinoa salad.

♥ Lovely flowers I got!

♥ DIY glitter part 2 haha. Making a glittery phonecase!

♥ Finding grasshoppers with my cousin and making lots of photos of it! :)


Hope you all had a great week!


6 comments:

  1. Oooh you get a tattoo? Awesome! :) Great shots as always! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Been wanting one for years and decided it has to happen now haha. Thank you! X

      Delete
  2. Oh jammie Thai food. En wat een fijne fotootjes. Ikea gids is Nice hè?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Ja was weer een erg fijne gids haha

      Delete