Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 59



♥ Family Night! Playing Trivial Pursuit with my cousins, sister and uncle. The questions were way too difficult so we changed them up with some of the questions of Party & Co.

♥ Boys will be boys..my cousin got a raceset. My dad and uncle had a great time! Hahaha

♥ Finally going back to Primark! I try not to go there to often, but when I go...I buy waaaay to much! I'm considering about making a shoplog for you guys..what do you think?

♥ Thai noodles with chicken for dinner!

♥ Having a nice Sunday lunch with friends

♥ Visiting a photo exposition of a friend. So much cool photos!


Hope you all had a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Ik vind het altijd leuk als een weer een blogje online komt bij je en gelukkig weet ik dat er elke week een snapshot komt;)! Die Shoplog... ECHT WEL! Ik ben namelijk erg benieuwd naar die volgens mij heerlijk warme sjaal die ik in de tas zie:D?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat een lieve reactie! Ja is inderdaad een hele fijne sjaal ;) zal eens kijken of ik alles goed op de foto ga krijgen ;)

      Delete