Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Snapshots 101



♥ Fall is coming so time for a new haircut and color. This is the one I choose!

♥ Project 'Fall Decoration' has started! I saw some cool projects on Pinterest for fall. It's not finished yet, but if it looks okay I'll show you!

♥ Movietime with friends!

♥ I broke my bike again so now I have to travel a lot by bus. Not so much fun late at night when there aren't even real busses but just really small ones, once an hour...

♥ Group skype call with India!

♥ Went to this Kikindia Event today. This is a charity started by a girl who went to India the same time I did. After the trip she started this charity and now, five years later, she accomplished so much! This is proof that one (wo)man can make a difference!  (If you're interested in donating, go to www.kikindia.nl)


Hope you all had a great week!


4 comments:

  1. That hair-colour looks great! :D Thinking about a new colour too at the moment! ;) Make sure to post a pic of you with your new style! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) What color are you thinking about? I'll post a picture next week if I don't forget ;) x

      Delete