Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hello Fall!


So I blinked and now it's fall again. The last couple of weeks actually didn't feel like fall that much, but I think that's over now. Winter is coming, leaves are falling, it's getting colder and darker each day. I'm not a big fall/winter fan. I don't like the cold, I don't like the short days and I don't like how everything is supposed to be orange/red/brown/green these days. BUT...I'm not going to be a grinch here, there are also some things I really like about fall and winter. Like blankets, candles, warm fluffy socks, hot chocolate and most important of all...fairylights! I can't even explain how much I love fairylights, so I'm glad the time has come to put them up again and enjoy them while it's getting dark so early. Since I don't like the usual color scheme, here is some fall decoration inspiration!
















2 comments:

  1. Mm, heerlijk wegdromen bij dit soort knusse plaatjes!
    Herfst is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja als ik hiernaar kijk is de herfst toch niet zo heel erg ;)

      Delete