Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Snapshots 109



Rediscovered white tea as a favorite again! What better way to start the day than a cup of tea

Time for a pop of color on the nails. Combined this nailpolish from Hema with a mat topcoat. I like how it turned out. 

Can't paint my nails without spilling it erverywhere! Grr! Dont even know how it got on my table as wel as on my laptop...


How is it that a sunset can look so pretty in real life and when I take a picture it always turns out a bit..meh..


Had a birthdayparty to go to this weekend! Loved the card I got her! Can't go wrong with glitters!


Sunday chill with some of my favorite music. Love Jason Mraz's music a lot lately!


Really need to clean out my wardrobe..can't find anything anymore and I don't even wear half of it..


Much better! 


Forgot to make a before shot of this part, but summerstuff got out..winterstuff got in!


Ending the week at my parents house :)


Hope you all had a nice week!






No comments:

Post a Comment