Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Snapshots 28

Aaaand it's Sunday again! Here some pictures of my superfun week!




 


♥ Trying to cook Thai food. Homemade Pad Thai..soooo good!

♥ Being outside enjoying the sun

♥ Another green smoothie. This one is actually green instead of brown, but still delicious!

♥ Planting some herbs

♥ Having sushi with my lovely friend E.

♥ Saw a concert of Adele. I love her songs and it was great to see one of her shows. Hope to see one in real life sometime!

♥ So much fun stuff in the Asian Supermarket! I love it there!

♥ Going to Maastricht with my best friend S. 

♥ Finding this really nice place to have dinner. They had these huge burgers I couldn't even finish.

♥ Went to Frozz! I love frozen yoghurt but couldn't find it in my living area so it was the first thing we did when we arrived in Maastricht! 

♥ My lovely cousins came over for a sleepover! So much fun and so little sleep! She wore these shoes..love them!


Hope you all had a lovely week!




 
 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks awesome!! :)) My week was just: uni + work... :( :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was! Haha yeah I know those weeks too..not as fun! Planning your trip to Sarah yet?

      Delete