Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday Favorites: Series Part 2

So here is part 2 of my favorite series!




"His sister. Her daughter. Who's raising who?"

I've only seen 3 episodes yet but I'm loving it so far! This little girl is just the cutest!




"After a bad break-up, Jess, an offbeat young woman, moves into an apartment loft with three single men. Although they find her behavior very unusual, the men support her - most of the time."

I love that they made a second season! I watched the first season and I loved it. Jess is just so awkward all the time, I can't help laughing out loud watching this.





"A single mother's life as she becomes a surrogate for a gay couple."

Not much to say about this one actually. Just love the concept. A really sweet and also funny serie.




 
"30-something dads struggle as parents because they are still children at heart."

Just three guys trying to raise their children, be a good husband and having fun with their friends. Not super interesting but just nice to watch once in a while.






"An irreverent yet charming sportscaster who, after the loss of his wife, finds solace from members of his mandatory group therapy sessions."

I have to admit, I just started watching this because Matthew Perry was in it. I thought it would be a bit weird to see him in another role than Chandler Bing, but it wasn't weird at all. It's just a funny show to watch.



So those are some of my favorite series to watch on those cold evenings. What kind of series do you like? Any suggestions for me? :) 

Have a nice day!
Love, Anja





No comments:

Post a Comment