Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Photolog 03.02.2014



Goodmorning! This is what my feet look like in the morning! 



My breakfast in Black & White. Just because I'm artistic like that.



Folding some laundry.



Yay! Empty again!



Noodles for lunch! With my pretty chopsticks.



Watching Revenge. A friend of mine told me about this serie. So I have to watch all three seasons. Now!



Little bit of excersizing



And a green smoothie with kale, spinach, a banana and some almondmilk.



Grocery shopping



Whoop whoop! A bit of sunshine today!



So pretty!



Having dinner with my parents. Yes the quality of this picture is amazing. I know!



This looks really nasty. Sorry about that. I had to color my hair again.



Done!



Time to go home again!



Editing this post and I'm off to bed! Goodnight!


2 comments:

  1. Nice hair-colour!! :) And looks like a nice day, sleep tight now! x

    ReplyDelete