Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Snapshots 76


♥ Pretty pretty flowers on my balcony!

♥ Oh hi there!

♥ Ready for work with my favorite bag.

♥ Pasta for dinner

♥ Some more pretty flowers

♥ Movie night with friends! Watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 again..gotta love this movie!

Well I think it's pretty obvious I have been working all week and nothing really special happend haha. Haven't been taking pictures as much as usual. I'll try to be better next week ;)

Hope you all had a great week!





4 comments:

  1. Die bloemen zijn mooiI! EN leuk huisje laatste foto, is dat jouwe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ja dat is een stukje van m'n woonkamer :)

      Delete
  2. It was such a wonderful evening! :) Again, thanks for that! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh your welcome! It was nice to see you again..finally ;)

      Delete