Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Snapshots 79


Fresh strawberries on a Mondaymorning

Finding my first phone! (Or at least one of my first..I'm not sure anymore)

Going to the optician to get an eyetest and getting new glasses!

Pastasalad for dinner on my balcony

The most ridiculous game ever. Some sort of  'soup' game where you shout out the ingredients or something like that. Too much rules to remember but I won several times, so love the game ;)

Having a DIY afternoon/night with my best friend. I was trying to make a dreamcatcher..still working on it so far!


Hope you had a lovely week!


2 comments:

  1. A yummy and creative week! :) Looking forward to see a picture of the dream-catcher! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put up a picture as soon as I'm finished! x

      Delete