Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Snapshots 78



First of all..Happy Easter everyone! Hope you are having a great time with friends, family of other loved ones!

As I was going through my pictures I noticed there were a lot of foodpics again!

♥ A pre-Easter brunch with my friends with lots of delicious food and cupcakes!

♥ I bought a new box to store all my tea. My old one was way to small so time for a big one with this fun quote! I even rearranged my cupboard into a real 'teastation'.

♥ Sushiiii! Having a sushi date with my lovely friends. Lots of catching up to do and that's always better with some great sushi around!

♥ First icecream of the year! The weather was so lovely this weekend, so I couldn't resist this icecream

♥ Sexy sexy bowlingshoes! My family and I went for some bowling for Easter. Gotta love the shoes!

♥ Snuggling time with the cute Lucky. He was not amused being in front of the camera.


Hope you all had a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter my dear! :) So much yummy stuff! And i looooove your tea-box! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter for you too! Haha yes I thought it was such a cool teabox! X

      Delete